Epsom Salt (Magnesium sulfate)
- Provides Magnesium. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body
- Promotes Sleep and Stress Reduction
- Helps With Constipation
- Exercise Performance and Recovery
- Reduced Pain and Swelling.
Directions for use:
- Add up to a cup (about 250 grams) of Epsom salt to the water in a standard-sized bathtub and soak your body for at least 15 minutes. You can also put the Epsom salt under running water if you want it to dissolve more quickly.
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt)
Disclaimer: In accordance with Government guidelines no therapeutic claims are made and no medical advice can be offered. If you have a health problem we have to recommend seeking medical advice from your qualified health professional... This information is strictly a source of general information, we recommend you do your own research,any information supplied is not intended for use as a tool for self-diagnosis. We make no claims as to effectiveness and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any healing properties claimed.